Sunday 9 January 2005

Finished!


I am finished my writing sample! I'm sure it's a piece of crap, but dammit it's done. You should all be proud of me, as I am done something well in advance of the dealine, which happens so rarely I feel a sense of emptiness when it does. I think: "Well, what do I do now?"

I'll tell you what I'll do! I'll post on my blog!

And maybe I'll go to dinner with my parents, even though that will require changing out of my jeans and sweatshirt and slippers and put on decent "real people" clothes (as opposed to "college student" clothes - these are my mothers terms. I have declined to tell her that I wore my fuzzy leaopard print slippers and track suit to every class in December. I was stylin'). So, off I go, to make myself presentable to the world. Tommorow and Tuesday I have to wear a suit.... blech!

OK, toodles......

No comments:

Post a Comment