Sunday 16 November 2014

FULL PANIC MODE

So, exams are in a little over a week. Luckily, we don't have a reading period with which to extend the agony. So I get a weekend between when classes end and exams begin to learn a semester's worth of stuff in four classes I don't understand. Awesome. So, generally, I'm starting to panic. My paper, which is up to the 25 page minimum, is STILL not done. And so far I have 124 footnotes which need to be blue booked.

Add this to my general depression and you have one fucking stressed out Lexi. And tonight I have to continue the tradition of breaking the Passover kosher-ness with decidedly. Unkosher for Passover pizza, so work won't really be getting done.

And I want to go out to dinner at some point this weekend. And the carnival is in town, and God I love carnivals. Really, it is one of those extremely happy things that I love from my childhood and I act like a child and it is fucking awesome. Of course, I don't know if I even CAN go, as I was not invited - apparently my friends find it extremely funny to make fun of my hyper-sensitive stressed out state and specifically dis-include me from activities they know I'd enjoy because it's HI-larious to make fun of your depressed friends.

Any hoo, the long and the short of it is, if I ever think it is a good idea to take five classes that I actually have to WORK* for again, you all out there in blog land have the permission to bash me over the head repeatedly until I drop one of them. Really, this was a bad idea. God, this really sucks. Soon I will retreat into the cave of studying, coming out for the occasional meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment